Consultant and President
- President of On-Demand Leadership, CEO of Mouthpeace Consulting LLC, and Board Chair of Critical Skills Nonprofit.
- Ph.D. and M.A. in communication from UT Austin. B.S. from West Point.
- Consults widely throughout North America; his writing has appeared in scientific journals, trade books, textbooks, newspapers, and online.
- Served as the Assistant Director of Center for Ethical Leadership at UT Austin and as an infantry officer in Hawaii’s 25th Infantry Division.
- Dissertation title: Communicating negative feedback in performance appraisal interviews: An experimental study.
- Ph.D. in communication from UT Austin.
- Formerly Professor at University of Kansas.
- M.A. from U. Cincinnati. B.A., with honors, from Ohio Univ.
- Won top teaching awards at UT Austin.
- Has repeatedly earned top honors for academic writing from the National Communication Association.
- Dissertation title: Beyond the client service interaction: The emotional labor of change implementers.
- Clinical Professor in the Department of Management at Texas Tech University.
- Ph.D. in management from Florida State University. MBA from Univ. of South Florida.
- Serves as entrepreneurial advisor for numerous start-ups, and as a business advisor for established for-profit organizations.
- Actively involved in entrepreneurial and managerial research and writing.
- Dissertation title: Nonmarket effects on strategic fit and performance: An economic institutional change perspective.
Consultant and Lead Data Scientist
- Ph.D. in organizational behavior from the University of Texas at Austin. M.S. in Management and MBA from UT Austin. B.S. in business from UNC Wilmington.
- Entrepreneur and business adviser.
- Researches and writes about organization identity and attractiveness.
- Dissertation title: Attracting Employees: The lure of identification inducements in the external communication of new organizations
- Distinguished Afghanistan War Hero, Captain, United States Army
- Commander of the U.S. Army Ranger Quick Reaction Force in Afghanistan
- Awarded the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and Purple Heart for Leadership Actions in Combat
- Global Thought Leader and International Organizational Consultant
- Honor graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point
- Associate Professor and Graduate Studies Director at Univ. North Texas.
- Ph.D. in communication from UT Austin, M.A. in human resources from Louisiana Tech.
- Published widely and internationally recognized as an expert in the field of organizational wrongdoing and crisis communication.
- Dissertation title: Talking about organizational wrongdoing: An investigation of dimensions and predictors.
- Fire Chief of the Round Rock, Texas Fire Department.
- M.S. in executive leadership and B.S. in Public Administration.
- Adjunct Instructor in Business Administration at Midland College.
- Certified mediator for civil and family legal disputes.
- Founder of the nonprofit Permian Basin Firemen’s Fund, supporting fire service in the Permian Basin.
Director of Operations
- B.A. in economics from UT Austin.
- Extensive marketing and operational experience; has worked with Geoffrey Tumlin since 2002.
- Responsible for business operations; supervises all client-facing materials, information, and services.