Who doesn’t have stress and anxiety in their life? Maybe a few lottery winners, but for everyone else, stress and anxiety are everywhere. But what matters most is not the presence or absence of stress and anxiety, but how we respond to and how we manage stress and anxiety. On-Demand Leadership’s Stress Management class teaches powerful, proven, and effective ways to handle stress and reduce anxiety with an eye towards improving work performance and overall productivity.
ODL’s stress class will help you manage stress and reduce anxiety by:
- Exploring everything that’s good about stress,
- Offering strategies for managing the negative outcomes of stress,
- Exploring the relationship between stress and performance,
- Providing strategies for preventing performance problems like “choking,”
- Offering tools for reducing both immediate and long-term anxiety,
- Providing ways to identify good and bad anxiety,
- Offering practical ways to assess optimal stress levels for sustained performance.
What are the benefits of attending a Stress Management class?
- You will learn ways to reduce stress in your life and better manage anxiety.
- Leaders must be aware of the stress levels of their followers. Leaders create a great deal of follower stress.
- You will be able to determine optimal stress levels for you and for your subordinates.
Who should attend a Stress Management class?
- All leaders and followers.
- Anyone except for lottery winners. Although if you are a stressed-out lottery winner, the class will certainly be helpful.
- Available in 2-day & 1-day small group workshop format.
- Half-day or full-day unlimited capacity format.
- Individual phone coaching also available.
Click for Pricing