Rebounding from Failure
Is there anyone reading this who seriously needs a rationale for why this class is important? If you haven’t failed yet professionally, your utter lack of risk-taking is probably setting you up for a real doozie. And leaders must rebound quickly because followers are watching and taking their cues from the leader’s behavior. On-Demand Leadership’s Rebounding from Failure class gives you the skills you need to recover quickly from failure, the tools you need for extracting meaningful lessons, where appropriate, from setbacks, and provides you with a robust set of coping mechanisms to bounce back from failure in the future.
What are the benefits of attending a Rebounding from Failure class?
- You will learn how to recover from setbacks faster.
- You will develop the ability to extract meaningful lessons from setbacks and dismiss counterproductive lessons.
- You will have a broader set of skills for facing failure in the future.
Who should attend a Rebounding from Failure class?
- All leaders and followers.
- Anyone taking risks.
- Basically, everyone.
- Available in 2-day & 1-day small group workshop format.
- Half-day or full-day unlimited capacity format.
- Individual phone coaching also available.
Click for Pricing