The Motivating Others class from On-Demand Leadership teaches practical techniques for motivating people and shows how you can best leverage your strengths with proven motivation strategies. ODL’s Motivating Others class will give you workable strategies and tools for a variety of situations, including strategies for increasing the drive of subordinates, colleagues, and other key organizational stakeholders who may be suffering from a wide variety of energy-draining issues.
What are the benefits of attending a Motivating Others class?
- Motivating others is an essential leadership skill.
- You will learn essential techniques for motivating people who have different reasons for being unmotivated.
- You will learn ways to distinguish temporary motivation deficits from more permanent states.
Who should attend a Motivating Others class?
- All leaders.
- People having trouble energizing subordinates or colleagues.
- Anyone looking to firm up his or her motivation skills.
- Available in 2-day & 1-day small group workshop format.
- Half-day or full-day unlimited capacity format.
- Individual phone coaching also available.
Click for Pricing