On-Demand Leadership’s Emotional Resilience class provides strategies and tools to bounce back from adversity, setbacks, and hardship. Emotional resilience is widely considered to be an essential competency of successful, positive living. The ability to quickly and effectively bounce back from adversity confers significant personal and professional advantages, and it also offers encouragement to the followers who are watching closely that things will get better.
On-Demand Leadership’s Emotional Resilience class covers:
- Practical techniques to increase and sustain your resilience,
- Ways to effectively help your subordinates build their emotional resilience,
- How to refresh and rebuild your reserves after a significant setback, and
- Tips for delicately extracting lessons from adversity without getting emotionally bogged down and losing important forward momentum.
What are the benefits of attending an Emotional Resilience class?
- You’ll learn ways to build emotional resilience in yourself and in your subordinates.
- You’ll be more prepared to face hardships and uncertainty.
- You’ll learn ways to extract lessons from adversity when appropriate.
Who should attend an Emotional Resilience class?
- All leaders and followers.
- Anyone who wants to improve their ability to bounce back from adversity.
- Employees who interact with difficult but important organizational stakeholders.
- Available in 2-day & 1-day small group workshop format.
- Half-day or full-day unlimited capacity format.
- Individual phone coaching also available.
Click for Pricing