On-Demand Leadership’s Building Teams class provides you with usable tools and techniques to get the most out of the teams you are a part of, and also provides strategies to reduce the likelihood that your work teams turn in dismal performances. ODL’s teams class also covers the following seven areas:
- Why some teams are better than the sum of their parts…and why others fail to reach their potential;
- What the best teams do that other teams don’t do;
- When teams perform better than individuals, and when they don’t;
- Why individuals hold back their input, and what you can do to draw out their ideas;
- How to unleash creativity in your team so that you can find unconventional solutions to difficult problems;
- How to pursue and capture team member knowledge most effectively;
- Ways that effective team management can help smarten up your teams.
What are the benefits of attending a Building Teams class?
- Some of our negotiations are extraordinarily important and consequential—think about the importance of negotiating a key contract at work, negotiating for large personal expenses like a house or a car, or negotiating a job offer.
- We negotiate more often than we thing, at work and at home, in scenarios of widely varying degrees of importance.
- Good negotiation skills can absolutely be taught. Experience counts, but not as much as a good plan, executed properly.
Who should attend a Building Teams class?
- All team leaders and team members.
- New organizational members or people embarking on new ventures.
- Anyone looking for usable tools to improve team performance.
- Available in 2-day & 1-day small group workshop format.
- Half-day or full-day unlimited capacity format.
- Individual phone coaching also available.
Click for Pricing